Our data privacy statement, sets out how we handle personal data. We are aware of the importance to users of how personal data are handled and we assure you that we observe all relevant legal requirements. We consider the protection of your privacy to be of paramount importance. For this reason, compliance with the legal requirements on data privacy is, for us, a matter of course.
represented by Kurt Schwendener
Theilerstrasse 7, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
represented by Kurt Schwendener
Theilerstrasse 7, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
Personal data refers to any information about personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable person. This includes information and details such as your name, home address or other postal address, telephone number and also your e-mail address.
We collect and process the following personal information about you:
- contact and address information, if you have provided us with your contact information or registered on our site,
- information related to your order,
- online identifiers (such as your IP address, browser type and browser version, the operating system you are using, the referrer URL, the IP address, the file name, the access status, the amount of data transferred, the date and time of the server request).
If you contact us by e-mail or contact form, we will save your details for further processing. Your data will not be shared with third parties.
Your data are handled according to the following legal provisions:
- With regard to data communicated in forms, etc. with your consent, Art. 6(1) (a) GDPR
- With regard to services you use for the performance of a contract , Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR
- Otherwise, with particular regard to statistical data and online identifiers based on legitimate interests, Art 6(1)(f) GDPR (see below)
When handling your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
- Protecting against misuse
- Improving our service
- Advertising for our customers
- Statistics regarding performance data
- Processing of commission claims
Right of Objection
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time, or contradict the use of your data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The thereby set cookie with the name "tr_optout" must not be deleted, so that the contradiction / opt-out remains effective. The opt-out cookie is currently .
Unless otherwise specified, we obtain the data from you (including via devices used by you).
We retain your data,
- if you have consented to this as part of processing, until such time as you withdraw your consent,
- if we need the data to undertake an agreement, until such time as the contractual relationship with you ceases or legal retention periods expire,
- if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest, until such time as your overriding interest obliges us to delete or anonymise them.
Purposes of use
Personal data will only be collected by us to the extent and for the purpose for which you provide the data to us, e.g. for registration.
We use and store your personal data as part of our services for the following purposes only if you have provided us with your express consent:
We use your personal information only within the company and forward it only to those companies that are involved in performing the contracts concluded with you or otherwise involved in providing the relevant service. Otherwise, your personal information will not be forwarded to third parties unless you have given your express consent for this or unless we are obliged to disclose it, for example, at the direction of a court or administrative authority .
We forward the following customer data to third parties: Advertisers get access to publisher contact information.
We have taken extensive technical and organisational measures to secure your data against potential risks, such as unauthorised login or access, unauthorised perusal, amendment or distribution, as well as against loss, deletion or misuse.
In order to protect your personal data against unauthorised access by third parties when being transmitted, we secure data transmissions, if necessary, using SSL encryption. This is a standard encryption procedure for online services, particularly for the Internet.
Every time you access our web pages, usage data are transferred through your specific web browser and stored in the form of protocol files (known as server log files). The datasets stored in this way contain the following data:
- The domain from which the user is accessing the website
- Date and time of access
- IP address of the accessing computer
- Website(s) which the user is visiting in the context of the offering
- Amount of data transferred; browser type and version
- Operating system used; name of internet service provider
- Indication of whether access was successful
These logfile datasets are analysed in anonymised form, to improve the offering and make it more user-friendly, to identify and resolve errors, and to control server workloads.
Cookies are small files that your browser stores on your PC in a directory designated specifically for this purpose. These cookies can be used e.g. to find out whether you have already visited a website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. Nevertheless, you can change the settings in your browser, so that no cookies can be stored or so that your explicit agreement is required before any cookies are stored. You can also delete previously set cookies at any time. Please note that disabling cookies may result in your use of our website being restricted.
We need cookies for the following purposes:
When displaying or clicking on advertisements of our advertisers, cookies (URL cct.connects.ch) can be set on your device. These cookies contain IDs that provide information about website operators, the advertising material, the contact time and the advertising clients. This information is used to process the claims for commission of the website operator in the case of a logged conversion (for example, a sale, or a registration, etc.). In addition, information about the device (anonymized IP, operating system, browser version) is collected in order to improve the service and to prevent abuse. You can set in your browser whether and to what extent cookies should be allowed. However, we point out that a restriction may be associated with loss of use of websites.
Like almost all website operators, we use analytical tools in the form of tracking software to ascertain the number of users using our website and how frequently they visit.
To enable us to optimise our website and our service, we use Google Analytics, which is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses what are known as "cookies": these are text files stored on your computer and used to analyse your website usage. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, within member states of the European Union, or in other states that are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area Google first abbreviates your IP address. The full IP address will only be transmitted in exceptional circumstances to one of Google's servers in the USA, where it will then be abbreviated. Google will use this information on behalf of our website operator to analyse your use of the website in order to compile reports about website activities for the website operator and to perform other services connected with the use of the website and of the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged or combined with other data by Google. You can prevent cookies from being stored by applying the appropriate settings in your browser software; please note, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website to their full extent.
You may also prevent Google from collecting data generated by the cookie referring to your website usage (including your IP address), and from processing these data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available from the following link tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de . As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data in this website in future (the opt-out only works in this browser, and only for this domain). This stores an opt-out cookie on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you need to click on this link again. Further information is available at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de or at www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html(general information on Google Analytics and data protection).
Please note that on this website, Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp();", to ensure anonymised collection of IP addresses (known as IP masking).
We use third-party services for various functions on our website.
Rights of the data subject
- You have the right to request information about whether and which personal data is processed by our company. You also have the right to demand that your personal data is rectified or amended.
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that your personal data should be deleted.
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data should be restricted.
- You can withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time with future application.
- You have the right to obtain your personal data in a common, structured and mechanically readable format.
- If you have any questions, comments, complaints or requests in connection with our statement on data protection and the processing of your personal data, you can also contact our data protection officer in detail.
- You also have the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the legislation.
You can reach us at the following address: info[at]connects.ch.
Requirement or obligation to provide data
Insofar as this is not expressly stated, when data are collected, the provision of data is neither required nor obligatory.
Date of issue of this data privacy statement: 06.08.2018
We reserve the right to make amendments at any time to this data privacy statement for future effect.